Wow, 2016 was eventful. This year I:
- Spontaneously got married. We didn’t tell anyone, even family, until afterwards.
- Ran off to Niagara Falls with my wife.
- Took a cruise to the Bahamas. This was my first time out of the country (unless you count Canada).
- Participated in a programming competition hosted by the FDA.
- Started a series of blog posts on algorithm implementations in Swift. Looking to do more in 2017!
- Started learning Elixir and Phoenix for a side project.
- Worked on some incredibly new and exciting projects at the Cleveland Clinic.
- Created a portfolio of my work.
I hope your 2016 was as incredible as mine. Let’s make 2017 even better!